The BlueCross One Step Novel Coronavirus Test is an immunochromatographic assay for the rapid, qualitative detection of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) IgG/IgM antibody in human whole blood, serum or plasma sample. The test is to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection disease (COVID-19), which is caused by SARS-CoV-2. The test is approved by CFDA for export and has excellent sensitivity and specificity.
How it is used
Please read the instruction for use carefully before performing the test.
- Allow the device, buffer, and specimen to equilibrate to room temperature (10ºC ～30ºC) prior to testing.
- Remove a test cassette from the foil pouch by tearing it at the notch and place it on a level surface.
- Transfer 10 μL of whole blood or serum or plasma specimen to the sample well (small well) and then add 2-3 drops (80 μL) of buffer solution to the buffer well (large well).
- As the test begins to work, you will see a purple colour move across the result window in the centre of the test device.
- Wait for 15 minutes and read the results. Do not read results after 20 minutes.