Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on “Address Book” or “Manage Addresses” and you will be able to add “Additional Address Entries” using the “Add New Address” button. During Checkout on the “Shipping” page the “Default Billing/Shipping Address” and “Additional Addresses” are presented for your “Shipping Address”. Once confirmed and you are moved to the “Payment” page you will then need to uncheck “My billing and shipping address are the same.” This will provide a dropdown with all “Address Book Addresses” and you can select from those or provide a new address.
Thermal scanners are effective in detecting people who have developed a fever (i.e. have a higher than normal body temperature) because of infection with the new coronavirus.
However, they cannot detect people who are infected but are not yet sick with fever. This is because it takes between 2 and 10 days before people who are infected become sick and develop a fever.
From the evidence so far, the COVID-19 virus can be transmitted in ALL AREAS, including areas with hot and humid weather. Regardless of climate, adopt protective measures if you live in, or travel to an area reporting COVID-19. The best way to protect yourself against COVID-19 is by frequently cleaning your hands. By doing this you eliminate viruses that may be on your hands and avoid infection that could occur by then touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
Yes, we do ship our products worldwide for our clients.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.